Monday 22 April 2013

Jersey!

Shortly after finding out the result’s I went on a Disney meet up in Chloé’s natural habitat ;) When we arrived in Jersey we made our way to Chloé’s where we had a catch up before we went for some delicious steak and cocktails :) We went on to a club which I was amazed was free entry on a Saturday !!! (being from Essex/London area this is totally unheard of) it was really crowded so we went back to Chloé's and talked until we fell asleep.



The next day we all headed out for a group breakfast before we departed back to our homelands. There was a lot of Disney talk and I spoke to Erin and Ryan a lot because they are also on the wait list so gave me some advice and spoke about the people on their waitlist who had already got dates etc which was really helpful :) 



It was a really nice trip and made me feel a bit better about the whole wait list thing and what was even more amazing is the day after we came home I got a text from Ryan saying he got a date !!! He's heading off in February 2014 and I couldn't be happier for him :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment