Thursday 20 March 2014

I know, I know....

You don't have to tell me how bad I have been with this blog, I am ashamed of myself! After I promised everyone I would keep it going in Orlando I am failing and I'm still at home...oops! In my defence though my life has been pretty crazy since I've found out I've got a place and to kind of make up for the lost time I will write a few blog posts to bring you completely up to date with what's been happening :)

So possibly the biggest (littlest) thing which has happened is the birth of my gorgeous nephew Parker James Robbins! Now I know I'm biased but I'm pretty sure there's no cuter baby in existence (although that will change when my other sister's baby comes, as he/she will be equally as cute). He was a bit poorly for a while and gave us a real scare but fortunately made a full recovery and is completely perfect <3



The day after Parker was born I received my CRB in the post to say I wasn't a criminal! Yay! It's strange because although I knew I had nothing to worry about as I have never been in trouble it was still a relief to get it through and everything be okay! I had visions of some crazy criminal using my identity to commit heinous crimes (paranoia at it's finest) and it was nice to have an official document saying my employer is Walt Disney World!!!!



Time seems to be going so fast it's insane and before I know it I'll be on that plane and with the birth of Parker I am starting to realise all the stuff I will miss out on here. However, I also know this experience will be worth it and the year will go by so quickly and this time next year I'll be preparing to come home *cry*.  I never want to forget how lucky I am to have this opportunity <3



No comments:

Post a Comment